I hate Blogs..returning to Blog World... still I hate Blogs..

Guys, I am pretty sure, this post may not be read by many blog lovers, but I am more convinced that people who are also returning to blog after a long time may want to read this.
My updates : May important and lovely changes. since last post. Got married now, living a very happy married life. life is more stable, since have nice job at HP in US, working on good platform with nice team. Enough.
Many reason's for not being with blog for a along time.
1. Read above para and figure it out some reason. Think positive and do this exercise.
2. People insisted me writing blogs. They think, even after such a horrible start it never too late. They love my poor vocabulary.
3. Started sharing my thought on nets. Must say twitter and Buzz has motivated me. I know I know.. I would be the only person on earth(other than google team), who has been motivated by buzz.
4. Started reading a lot now a days. So have to take that out from my mind some way and believe me, this is the best way to do it.
World.. for this blog only this much.
Let me come back with my thought on recent public and private events.
Still I hate blog. this is a practice to start loving it. help me out.

3 Comments:
Keep it up
5:47 PM
looks like you write a blog post after every world cup final. Is that the case?
12:32 AM
that time, it motivated me...
this time something else has done the same job..
:-)
2:25 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home